Sunday 3 July 2016

OFFICIAL: Chelsea Completes Michy Batshuayi Move

OFFICIAL: Chelsea complete Batshuayi move 

The Belgium international becomes Antonio Conte's first signing as manager at Stamford Bridge having previously been linked with Tottenham, Juventus and West Ham
Chelsea have completed the signing of Marseille striker Michy Batshuayi after the Belgium international agreed a five-year deal with the Blues.
He becomes Antonio Conte's first signing at Stamford Bridge, with the four-time Premier League champions spending €40 million on the 22-year-old.
As Goal reported, Batshuayi underwent his medical in Bordeaux last week and will report for pre-season following a short break in the aftermath of Belgium's exit from Euro 2016.
Batshuayi enjoyed a stellar campaign in Ligue 1 last season, scoring 17 goals in 36 appearances, and has previously been linked with Tottenham, Juventus and West Ham before sealing his move to west London.
Crystal Palace also targeted Batshuayi, and had a bid accepted for the forward, but the player wanted to move to a bigger club and will join up with Conte for a pre-season tour of Austria and America
"I am delighted to sign for one of the biggest clubs in Europe and embark on the next chapter in my career," he said upon his arrival.
"I hope I can help Chelsea win many trophies during my time at Stamford Bridge.
"Eden Hazard and Thibaut Courtois have told me many good things about the club, and with Antonio Conte coming in it's an exciting time to become a Chelsea player.
"This is a fantastic opportunity for myself and my family, I am looking forward to playing in the Premier League next season."

No comments:

Post a Comment